- Customize with your own words or leave blank
- 12x16" poster
- Prints from my original watercolor or acrylic paintings
Step 1: Choose your poster(s)
Step 2: Upon check out, you'll see "Add a note to your order." Write what quote you would like on your poster. If you have a preferable font and color, you may write that too. Leave blank if you would like a poster with no quote.
Some quotes I enjoy:
- Be true to you
- Each morning I like to ask myself, "What opportunities do I have today?"
- “Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable” - Mary Oliver
- “Sometimes I need only to stand wherever I am to be blessed.” - Mary Oliver
- “I believe in kindness. Also in mischief. Also in singing, especially when singing is not necessarily prescribed.” - Mary Oliver
- “You must not ever stop being whimsical. And you must not, ever, give anyone else the responsibility for your life.” - Mary Oliver
- “How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives.” - Annie Dillard
- “Each time a door closes, the rest of the world opens up.” - E.E. Cummings
- “The winters will drive you crazy until you learn to get out into them.” - E.E. Cummings
- “To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting.” - E.E. Cummings
- “Whenever you think or you believe or you know, you're a lot of other people: but the moment you feel, you're nobody-but-yourself.” - E.E. Cummings
- “Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit” - E.E. Cummings
The Guest House
This being human is a guest house.
Every morning a new arrival.
A joy, a depression, a meanness,
some momentary awareness comes
as an unexpected visitor.
Welcome and entertain them all!
Even if they are a crowd of sorrows,
who violently sweep your house
empty of its furniture,still, treat each guest honorably.
He may be clearing you out for some new delight.
The dark thought, the shame, the malice
meet them at the door laughing and invite them in.
Be grateful for whatever comes
because each has been sent
as a guide from beyond.— Jellaludin Rumi